Good news to all soon to be brides, Froilan & Erik are giving
FREE TRIAL MAKEUP
at the Wedding Expo Philippines 2017 bridal fair by Themes & Motifs on September 9 & 10 at the SMX Convention Center.
Discounts await for clients who will book on the spot.
To avail of the FREE Trial Makeup, simply present any proof of booking from other suppliers (i.e. official receipt from Photo & Video supplier, caterer, etc.)
Here are some tips for you to maximize your bridal fair experience:
- You may need to pre-register online for free entrance to the fair. It only takes a minute or two to do this (Click HERE). Otherwise, entrance to the fair is Php 100.00
- Bridal fair is a big pool of wedding suppliers designed for getting married couples. With this is mind, you’ll be on your feet for a while so make sure you wear you most comfortable shoes while you’re in for some walking and talking.
- Tired of filling up supplier logbooks? Then come prepared with print-out sticker labels with your name, wedding date, email address and contact number. You can do this with an ordinary printer and read-made sticker papers from bookstores. Simply stick these on supplier’s guestbooks.
- Make sure you read through the flyers given to you by suppliers. A lot of them will give discounts of their services and it might be applicable during the bridal fair only.
- Take as many flyers as you can from the fair. You’ll never know when you’ll need them.
- It would be nice to bring a friend, or two to provide you an honest opinion of what they think of the supplier of your choice. They can also help you carry a lot of flyers given during the fair. But try to avoid bringing in children during the fair since they are most likely to get tired easily and this may lead you to be distracted from your scout of suppliers to book.
- Should you have any theme or motif for your wedding, try to bring photos so that we can easily match the appropriate recommendations for you.
- Don’t be shy to ask a lot of questions. Most of these fairs have suppliers who are professional and expert in their field of work. Take advantage of this and take as much information as you could. This conversation will also help you decide if the supplier you want to book is really the one you’re looking form.
- If you wish to avail hair and makeup trial during the fair, please make sure that you allot enough time for it (30 minutes to an hour). Arrive as early as possible to avoid waiting for your turn at the expo. Bring your pegs of the look you want for your wedding or ask the artist of what he/she think suits you best.
- To get updates of our promo during the fair, follow us HERE, or HERE.
See you at the fair!